Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day

Mom is a very special woman. She is very fun and outgoing. She has such a giving spirit and is always willing to help someone else. She is hard-working and talented in so many ways. She enjoys playing the violin, decorating, cooking, and making people feel special. She is a wonderful grandma to her eight grandchildren. I appreciate her strength and spirit. I am thankful that she loves the Lord and taught me to love Him, too. I hope you have a really great day, mom. I love you!

2 comments:

NatalieJo said...

This is a great picture of mom and grandma! This is a sweet post.
Wish you could have been here with us today!
Love you Mom! :)

Liz said...

Yay! So glad I found you again! Somehow I lost your address or didn't have it in my google reader . .. enjoyed catching up!
Love,
Liz