Alexa & I were playing yesterday and I caught this funny face. She is feeling much better this week, as you can see. This is one of the posters we are using for Children's Hour. She really enjoys looking at it. Just a'smilin'!
She has such a beautiful smile!! So glad she is feeling better - that makes mama's feel better too!! These are great(-: Love ya bunches! Grandma Vashti
Hey! I had no idea that you and Anthony were married and that you had a little girl! How did I miss that?? :) Well, congratulations! I'm so excited to be able to keep up with your life this way.
3 comments:
Oh my goodness...she looks so grown up to me all of the sudden!:(
These are fun pictures!!
Hope you are having a good day!
Lots of Love
She has such a beautiful smile!! So glad she is feeling better - that makes mama's feel better too!! These are great(-: Love ya bunches! Grandma Vashti
Hey! I had no idea that you and Anthony were married and that you had a little girl! How did I miss that?? :)
Well, congratulations!
I'm so excited to be able to keep up with your life this way.
Have a wonderful day!
Jamie
Post a Comment