Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Family Time

We were finally able to get the rest of our flowers planted in the flower bed. We went to General Camp last week and have been busy, so it was good to finally get it completed.
Alexa being a little helper.We are trying something new this year. You may have heard of it - Upside Down Tomato Plants. It sounded like an interesting idea. We hope it works.

2 comments:

Jill Damon said...

It was so nice to see you and Alexa at I.H.C. and now I'll keep up thru your blog!

NatalieJo said...

Glad you were able to get this done! The tomato plant set-up DOES look interesting...have to let us know how it works.
I love Alexa's dress, how it ties in the back..so cute!!
And, I love the Merle Haggard song on here (you'll have to let Anthony know :)
Can't wait to see you tonight!