
Happy Father's Day Dad! I am so proud to be your daughter. You are always there to listen and offer advice when I need it. You are so willing to help out when someone is in need. Your godly example has been such an encouragement. Your are a great fixer upper, handyman, mechanic, teacher, grandpa, friend, and father. I love you!
Anthony~ You are a WONDERFUL DADDY to Alexa. I always knew you would be a good father, but it is just so fun to watch you in action. I love being able to witness all the special moments that remind me of when I was a little girl spending time with my daddy. I know that as Alexa grows she will appreciate you even more for all the love, patience, play-time, family worship, singing silly songs, 4-wheeler rides, and special daddy hugs and kisses. Thank you for being such a godly example ~ this is the most important thing we can give our children. I can't wait to see what God is going to do as we continue to raise our family for Him. I love you!
P.S. I have made the decision to keep my blog - YEAH!! Sorry for the scare, Mom. I will try to go to the library for an occasional update. Obviously, my posts will not be as often, but this way I can still keep in touch. Thank you, Anthony, for agreeing to help me with Alexa when I do this.
Anthony~ You are a WONDERFUL DADDY to Alexa. I always knew you would be a good father, but it is just so fun to watch you in action. I love being able to witness all the special moments that remind me of when I was a little girl spending time with my daddy. I know that as Alexa grows she will appreciate you even more for all the love, patience, play-time, family worship, singing silly songs, 4-wheeler rides, and special daddy hugs and kisses. Thank you for being such a godly example ~ this is the most important thing we can give our children. I can't wait to see what God is going to do as we continue to raise our family for Him. I love you!P.S. I have made the decision to keep my blog - YEAH!! Sorry for the scare, Mom. I will try to go to the library for an occasional update. Obviously, my posts will not be as often, but this way I can still keep in touch. Thank you, Anthony, for agreeing to help me with Alexa when I do this.


7 comments:
Yipee-yi-yeah!!!!! Glad to hear it!
Adrian - I'm glad you'll still be posting. I love keeping up with your little family through your blog! Hope you are doing well.
-Leah
Hooray!!!!! I'm so glad you are keeping your blog!
YEAH!!!! Jumping up and down, smiling :)
Such a sweet pix of you and dad!
And Mom has tears - - again - - for joy this time.!! It just makes me feel like I am a little closer and your Dad wanted me to tell you how much he appreciated the comments ( he probably won't ever comment) but when I showed him this post he said ' Now that's just pretty special right there!!Love you all and pray for you daily!! Mom
What a relief! :>) I'll enjoy keeping up! :>)
Wow, that was a close call! =) Glad you'll still be updating, even if not quite as often. We'll take what we can get. It really does make me feel more connected to family since we're so far away, and I just love it. Still sad that I missed you at the reunion, but glad I can at least see recent pictures of you all. Love you, Calista
Post a Comment