Friday, June 6, 2008

Hens~n~Chicks

My neighbor gave me some Hens and Chicks starts to plant. These little guys are so neat...they multiply off of each other and you don't have to mess with them much at all. This summer they should look a little better :-) If I did it right?!?!
And the Q-tips go up one drawer higher!! My little darling loves to play with Q-tips, and always has since she could crawl, but this was a little too much fun. She definitely had a hand in picking all these up :-)

12 comments:

Maria said...

Wow that picture of the Q-tips looks familiar. Bradyn just did that last week. Oh the joys of toddlers:)

Maria said...

Just had to share this Bradyn saw the picture of the Q-tips and said that's no no!? Apparently he remembers last week:)

The Arender's said...

How funny! It is a familiar scene. I guess I was having a patient moment...I grabbed the camera.

CALISTA said...

I love the work boots, and the Q-tip photo! I'm sure Alexa was having a very "too quiet" playtime with them when you found her! I'm so disappointed that Mag and I can't make the reunion after all... I was REALLY looking forward to seeing you guys! =(

The Arender's said...

Why can't you come girl?

Jana said...

Love, love, love those "flower pot boots" !

Brenda said...

That's funny about the Q-tips...as long as she doesn't stick them up her nose! :-)

Liz said...

She is a doll! sook on the bright side - She's developing great small motor skills picking up those skinny things. :>)

My grandmother had hens and chicks planted in old boots like that and I always thought they looked so neat. In fact, Darrell has some old boots on the porch right now that might work, but he wouldn't be pleased, most likely. :>)

Misty said...

I like the boots! Our Q-tips are so high now I can hardly reach them :-)

Misty

Anonymous said...

How cute. Alexa is getting so big. I wish I could spend more time with you all! Love, Jennifer

Keith and Crystal said...

Oh, I love Hen and Chicks. I just brought a bunch down for Vicky last week. The boots look great. They'll be covered in no time.

Thanks for inviting us over for coffee/lemonaid/water and cake. :) That was so thoughtful of you. Sorry the kids were a little.....ummmm, I don't even know what to call it...!! I felt really bad. Maybe next time will be better. :)

Anonymous said...

Hi! I didn't get a chance to tell you how cute I thought these flower pot boots are. I love that idea - -I remember when Dave and I made a check book cover out of one of his old boots (-: but these really are so perfect for hen and chicks!! Love you all, Mom