Sunday, June 22, 2008

Mission Accomplished




Well...I got my bench painted....don't look too close though because I am not very handy at stuff like this. My goal was to make it look better and I think it does. This is the same color as our front door. I was happy not to have to buy paint since we had some left.

8 comments:

Misty said...

Looks good! My email is misty@petersons.name if you ever have time to send me that recipe :-)

Jana said...

Very Nice! :-)

Maria said...

I posted this on Natalie's blog, but I would love to know if you would paint letters for Kaylee and Bradyn. I would pay you I was thinking of getting them on ebay.
Let me know :)
Thanks

Anonymous said...

This looks so nice! You are sure making it look homey! Love you all, Mom

Keith and Crystal said...

Your bench looks great!!! I thought you had one on your porch when I was there??? I think it's very cute!

By the way, I love the letters you did for Madi!!I painted some for Owen before he was born. You ought to start a business. :)

Holly said...

Hi! Just found your blog. Great to "see" your family.

Robyn Huff said...

Hey! The bench looks great! I really do not like to paint at all, so it is always a good feeling when something like that gets accomplished!

Hey, are you guys going to be in Ochelata for July 4th?

CALISTA said...

I think that's a great looking $5 bench! I love bargains, especially when they turn out so nice like that. =)