Saturday, June 14, 2008

Saying Goodbye

Ok...square my shoulders, chin up, the tears will have to fall. I will be ok. This really shouldn't be too hard. This is one of my final posts. We are going to be getting rid of our internet service very shortly. I thought we were before, and it turned out we didn't have to, but this is final...far as I know. It is hard to cut off, so before when I deleted my blog, I didn't say anything. This time, I wanted to say that I have really enjoyed all the catch up posts, seeing friends and their children, little glimpses into your lives. Some of you are my family and some are just friends, but you all are special and I have enjoyed these months. I sound like I am dropping off the face of the earth. It isn't that bad, although it feels a little like that at the moment. I will hopefully be able to keep up with some of you. Thank you for all your sweet comments to me on my blog. And I will visit you all (by blogosphere or whatever - in person would be better!) next time I get an opportunity. For now...may God bless each one of you and may He keep each one of you with His love.

6 comments:

Vicki Clifton said...

I will miss you and Alexa!!! I'm sorry. I'll pray for you.
Love you
Vicki

NatalieJo said...

This just gets me all teary eyed!! I will miss getting to "see" you as often. Blogland made up for the times we couldn't be together.
Lots of love to you!!

Jodi said...

OH NOOOOOOO...
I will miss you!
I hope this isn't forever...

Keith and Crystal said...

I will miss seeing you and your little darling. :( Before this is final, do you have e-mail? Vicky wanted a picture and they don't have e-mail, I thought I could send it to you and you could get it to her.

Thanks for sharing with us!

The Arender's said...

Yes...my e-mail is adrian_goins1111@yahoo.com

Jana said...

I'll miss keepin' up with you. Maybe I'll just have to make more of an effort to to say you "in the flesh". :-)

Take Care!!