Saturday, June 14, 2008

Women of Worth Tea Party

We had a Women of Worth Tea Party yesterday. Several of the ladies dressed up for the occasion. It was a lot of fun. Lori Owens came and spoke of her trip to Europe ~ she did an excellent job. It was so interesting to hear how many times God was so faithful to her while she was touring.
Pictured above: Katrina (SIL), Kristin and Marissa (her daughters), Me, and Martha (MIL) - doesn't she look darling in that headpiece. I was so proud of her for wearing it all evening.

I made Lemon/Almond Biscotti...

and Individual Cheesecakes ~ Cherry and Blueberry. I also made some Cream Filled Strawberries.


Hats don't do a thing for me, but it was fun to dress up with everyone for the evening.

4 comments:

Misty said...

You all look great!! I would love your recipe for the biscotti :-)

NatalieJo said...

This looks like so much fun...you all look beautiful.
All the desserts you made look wonderful too!! You are so very talented that way.
I love you!!

Brenda said...

Looks fun - and those little desserts look delicious!

Anonymous said...

I Love the hat - and I want that pic of you too!! Your things for your ladies tea party looked beautiful and it looked like so much fun. Love ya bunches. Mom