Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Decorating


I enjoy decorating and adding new pieces here and there for a more finished look. It takes time (and money- usually) to make a house look homey. My sister gave me some the star and flower pot (THANK YOU, Nat!) and I was able to purchase some things as well. I don't claim to be a great decorator..., but I was happy with these new items.

11 comments:

NatalieJo said...

AHHH!! Love these new additions. The changes you have made to that bench area look really good...It looks more warm and homey!! So cute! Can't wait to see you this weekend.

Anonymous said...

I think that all looks so good!! I really like that pocket planter or whatever - We enjoyed last weekend so much and by the way I like the changes to your blog but I miss the Motivation for mom's - even tho it wasn't real relavant for me I enjoyed reading them. Love ya bunches - see ya soon. Mom

Jana said...

Very cute!! I esp. love the star. I've considered getting one of those for my front porch. Looks great!

Vicki Clifton said...

Nice work, Adrian. I like it.
Vicki

Vicki Clifton said...

Oh, tell Jana that I have the stars really reasonably priced in my store here in Independence....620-331-2805..... :)

CALISTA said...

Very cute!! I love those big stars - I actually broke down a while back and bought one for above my mantle in the living room. It was money well spent. =) Decorating is so much fun!!!

Sharlyn said...

Hey, girl! It's so nice to catch up with you from time to time! How did you hens/chicks and tomatoes turn out? I have thought about doing those but I don't have a green thumb at all. Take care!

Theresa said...

Great job on the decorating!!
I enjoy reading your blog from time to time.
Thanks for sharing.

Robyn Huff said...

Looks great! You do a really nice, cozy job! Hey, when you get a chance, check out my blog. I am starting the sell the Uppercase Living products as well as Southern Living at Home. Looks like things you would like! Also, when you get time, could you give me a call? I have a quick question for you! Thanks!
772-349-3487

Robyn

Andy said...

Adrian, dearest, and update would be nice.

Anonymous said...

Hi Adrian! Wow, It has been a long time. I hope you are doing well. It's nice to find you. Your family is beautiful!! Hope you don't mind me following your blog. :-)