I was so excited to get some pictures of Alexa in the great outdoors. It is so hard to keep her still and smile at the same time. I had my niece Kristin (she is 3 years old) try to get her to smile~she was a big help.
6 comments:
Anonymous
said...
These pictures are just wonderful!! Who needs professional photography? I just love that top one by the tree - and the 4-wheeler - and the tractor!! Thanks for sharing - See you soon.! Mom
Adorable pictures! I love pictures taken under trees on a sunny day. They always seem to turn out better than any others. The pics of her at Kids Fest were really cute too! That looked like a lot of fun.
love the pictures but want to see some more... show her a pic of us and tell her I love her ok. take care of yourself, and your house is cute, you can be proud.
6 comments:
These pictures are just wonderful!! Who needs professional photography? I just love that top one by the tree - and the 4-wheeler - and the tractor!! Thanks for sharing - See you soon.! Mom
Adrian
Awesome photography!!! Keep it up!
Vicki
I just love these adorable pictures of Alexa! Just want to give her big squeezes! Love ya - Jen
Adorable pictures! I love pictures taken under trees on a sunny day. They always seem to turn out better than any others. The pics of her at Kids Fest were really cute too! That looked like a lot of fun.
I love the new look :) Alexa is so adorable!! Hope we get to come Saturday Kaylee is getting sick now :(
love the pictures but want to see some more... show her a pic of us and tell her I love her ok.
take care of yourself, and your house is cute, you can be proud.
Post a Comment