hey! I'd like to keep reading your blog! So fun to see all your updates!
Recently a friend gave me a ladder like yours - I painted it white (might glaze it to age it a bit) then I'm going to hang stockings on it, since we don't have a fireplace. saw that in a mag - not original!
YAY!!! Glad you had a good day. The cookies look yummy!!
You house is beautiful! I've seen ladders used in many different ways. One of my favorites is leaning against a wall and quilts hanging on the steps of the ladder. I love old things. :)
Hi Baby!! managed to actually be able to view your blog today. I love it, you are so creative! I am glad it is about Thanksgiving - cause I'm ready to see you all again! Lots of love and prayer, Mom
Alright Betty Homemaker!! Having 5 kids in the house would have been enough, but cookies too!! I'll not be letting my DH read this, cause now "too busy" is not an excuse for not baking!! :) You always amaze me! Lots of Love!
6 comments:
hey! I'd like to keep reading your blog! So fun to see all your updates!
Recently a friend gave me a ladder like yours - I painted it white (might glaze it to age it a bit) then I'm going to hang stockings on it, since we don't have a fireplace. saw that in a mag - not original!
Hope you're doing well!
YAY!!! Glad you had a good day. The cookies look yummy!!
You house is beautiful! I've seen ladders used in many different ways. One of my favorites is leaning against a wall and quilts hanging on the steps of the ladder.
I love old things. :)
I enjoy your blog!!
Hi Baby!! managed to actually be able to view your blog today. I love it, you are so creative! I am glad it is about Thanksgiving - cause I'm ready to see you all again! Lots of love and prayer, Mom
So you must have internet at home again :)
I guess I won't see you all until Christmas since I fly out on Tuesday for PA.
Alright Betty Homemaker!! Having 5 kids in the house would have been enough, but cookies too!!
I'll not be letting my DH read this, cause now "too busy" is not an excuse for not baking!! :)
You always amaze me!
Lots of Love!
I love your blog! It's so nice to keep up with you and your family this way. I love all the pictures of your beautiful little gal! =)
Post a Comment