Monday, November 17, 2008

R.S.V.P

Ok, I don't know if this is the proper modus operandi (method) of gathering this information, but I am going to go with it. We are going to change our blog to be open only those that are invited to read it. There are some that I obviously know read it and I will send you an invitation, but for those that I am not aware of, if you would like to be invited, please let me know. I don't want to leave someone out if you would like to keep in touch with us. I know that I read a lot of blogs and don't necessarily have time to comment to everyone. So if you want to continue reading, please reply. :-)

27 comments:

Leah said...

Adrian - I would love to be able to "keep in touch" with you this way. Please include me :)

Vicki Clifton said...

Me, too...and boy do I understand....thought about doing it myself! :) Still might. If so, I'll let you know.

Sharlyn said...

Me three!! (Sorry, just had to say it!)

Jodi said...

Count me in!

NatalieJo said...

I'm in of course!

Mandy said...

Me too!!!! :)

Misty said...

Me!! :-)

Bianca said...

Me three, four or whatever number I am :-)

Jana said...

I'm officially "R.S.V.P-ing"! :-)

The Salisburys said...

Count me in please!
Carla

Ruth S said...

I do enjoy keeping up with yu and yours. You will always be a special girl to us. Love, Ruth

Beth said...

could you please add me in too. Thank you
Beth

Maria said...

Don't forget me :)

Anonymous said...

Please count me in :-)

Jason said...

Adrian,
I enjoy reading your blog. Please include me also.
Bethany (Drummond) Morford

Keith and Crystal said...

I do love keeping up with your blog.

I understand you wanting to go private. I have thought the same thing with ours. We've had some pretty weird comments from people we don't even know.

So if there's "room", I'd love to have a seat at your "blog table." :)

Anonymous said...

If I'm invited please include me.. hehe Thanks Adrian! I love keeping up with you, and your sweet fam.
xxxxx,
Reese

Anonymous said...

Include me also. You may not know me but I think you know my husband David from Mt. Zion.

The SCHAPER 5 said...

Luke & I would like to continue to read your blog too.

Aimee said...

me, me! =)

Echoes From The Heart of the Hollow said...

I know I don't comment,but I do love knowing about you and your family and I do go way back with your parents,so count me in,please.Margaret H.

Andy said...

Me, me, me!!!

Bethany and Dorian said...

I would like to keep reading your blog, if that's ok.

Diane said...

I went private to start with, then changed. Haven't had any problems-that I know of. Anyway, I read your blog presently, & would like to be included. Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Pick me!

Grandma Vashti said...

I don't want to miss a thing! Love ya, Mom

Pam said...

me also...if that is okay Pam