Friday, December 5, 2008

Christmas at our House


Our tree...it looks so little in this house. I am happy to have it up, it adds romance to the season ;-) (sorry this isn't the best picture)
I decided to put a little decoration under our tree this year...so it would look nice even without presents. The little man used to be a snow globe, but the glass broke. Nevertheless, I still think he is kinda cute.
We just got back from Florida a couple days ago, we had a wonderful time. I will try to post pictures soon.

7 comments:

Leah said...

Your tree is lovely Adrian!

NatalieJo said...

Thanks for posting these! It looks great!
I'm glad you decided to put up the tree! :)
Looking forward to seeing you tonight.

Andy said...

Perty!
Thanks for letting me and the kids attack your house. It was really nice to spend some time with you. Thank you for you friendship.
Love ya1

Misty said...

Your tree is beautiful! We really enjoyed seeing you all :-)

Grandma Vashti said...

I think your tree is beautiful! - I really like Christmas trees!!Mine is in the box where I would like to put it up - maybe I'll get some help?!(-: Love ya all and can't wait to see you. Mom

Keith and Crystal said...

Your tree is beautiful!!

Grandma Vashti said...

Adrian - I love the new family pic and the new one of Alexa! It was so wonderful to have all my grandkids this last weekend!! Love Mom