We had a wonderful Christmas holiday. It was great to see family again..as always. We also had a very nice Christmas with just our little family.
Before I go too far, and lest I forget...we had posted that we were going to go private, but I got a little bogged down while contemplating the thought of contacting everyone that responded. So we are not going to go private at this time. I thought I should pass that on to those who may have been wondering. So... on to better things..
Before I go too far, and lest I forget...we had posted that we were going to go private, but I got a little bogged down while contemplating the thought of contacting everyone that responded. So we are not going to go private at this time. I thought I should pass that on to those who may have been wondering. So... on to better things..


2 comments:
Love the quilt!
I love that pie plate :-) We really enjoyed going to Silver Dollar City this winter. The last time we were there for Christmas was when Kaylee was a baby. Sorry we didn't get to see you all when we were up there, Christmas time especially gets a little crazy.
Have a blessed day!
Misty
Post a Comment