Friday, January 23, 2009

This and That

We have been staying busy , but I thought I would post a few snapshots from recent weeks. Here is my wonderful husband cleaning up our great outdoors (in the freezing cold no less). He loves working outside and keeps things looking nice. Please excuse the poor quality of this picture. Since it was so cold...I was enjoying the great IN-doors and took this through the screen. :-)

Here is Alexa making a tower with the blocks she got for Christmas. She makes tall towers and does a good job of not knocking them over...until she is ready to of course... and then it comes down with a vengeance!!

Being busy, busy...

2 comments:

NatalieJo said...

Ahh, this was fun to see what has been going on in your week. Cute, cute picture of Lexa and Calli. She is such a busy girl. :)

Grandma Vashti said...

These are so cute - and I love the pic of her and Calli - I can sure see Jeni in her!! Love Mom