Today I want to wish my oldest sister, Tyra, a Happy Birthday. She has had to share a birthday with me for a long time now....I really shouldn't tell how long!!! But together we are 63!!! So Happy Happy Birthday! Thanks for being a wonderful sister and friend. I love you!
Sorry for the outdated picture...



10 comments:
Happy Birthday to Both of You! :D
Happy Birthday, Adrian!!! Great pic. No one would ever question you being sisters. :)
Thank you for your nice comment! It was fun hearing from you!
Happy Birthday! That is a nice pic of you both!
Have a great day in Jesus!
Happy birthday! I have thought about you several times this week and then today scurried by and I forgot! Hope your day was really nice. . .
Ahh...this is a great pix! Happy birthday to both of you. I used to feel sad that "both the girls (in our family) had a birthday on the same day except me!". Now it's just a great excuse to get us together and celebrate! I can't wait to see you tonight and am looking forward to our fun relaxing weekend!
Happy (late) birthday Adrian!!!! I was in the hospital with Ava, looked up at the board and saw the date. Then I remembered that it was your birthday! I hope that you had a wonderful day!!! :)
I forgot you guys shared a birthday! Sharing b-days must run in the family. =) I love this "outdated" pic. What lovely ladies!!
This really is a great picture!!Even if I do say so! All of you girls have grown up to be beautiful young women and never forget what I told you over and over - -all together now - if you're pretty on the inside - you're pretty on the outside - but if you're ugly on the inside - it don't matter what you look like - you're ugly(-: Love you all more than words!! P.S. I had one of the very best weekends ever with you all. Love Mom
Happy belated birthday!
Andrea reminded me the other night that your birthday was coming up...
I hope your day was as special as you are-
Jodi
You both are so beautiful! Happy Belated Birthday! It sounds like your weekend was awesome!! Have a wonderful week!
Post a Comment