I am so overdue on updating that I hardly know where to begin. And this will be, sadly, pictureless.
We are doing well!! Life is always busy and we are very blessed. God is so good. We are going to be adding to our little family in a few months. For those who haven't heard it through the grapevine or seen me in person...we are expecting our 2nd little blessing in December.
Anthony and I just celebrated 4 years together yesterday. I thank God for joining us together!!He is a wonderful husband and friend to me. He treated me to some delicious Chocolate Strawberries. Yummy! They were so pretty....wish I had a picture.
Alexa is growing up so fast. It is hard to believe she will be three in December. She is still in high gear most of the time and is looking for to having a baby around. I think..... :-) We hope!! She loves pretending and playing like she is someone else. We hope she has good role models!
Hope everyone is doing good. It is nice to be able to see everyone in pictures every now and then. God bless.
Friday, September 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
YAY!!! It was so nice to see your update. It was also great to see you at camp. I wish we could have had longer to visit. Those times are always so rushed.
I hope you are feeling good. SO excited about your new little one coming!!!
Hey Adrian!
Good to hear that you are doing well! I talked to Nat this week and asked about you. I have something I will be putting in the mail to you! Hope you are feeling good! Take care!
Congrats on the new little one! Will be waiting patiently for more updates and pictures!:)
Thanks for the update! I really wanted to call you today, but ended up making less fun phone calls instead. Soon, though... =) Magnus has started pretending too. He pretends he's our yearling colt "Dusty"! (His favorite horse I think!) It's cute!
i about fell off my seat when i saw that you had actually blogged. miss you!
BEST wishes, Adrian!:) SO HAPPY for you! ~Ruthanne
Post a Comment