Since our last post...
Ashlyn Shari Arender arrived on December 17, 2009. We had her at home. She weighed 7.5 and was 19 in. long. I was in labor about 3 or 3 1/2 hours... so it seemed rather short. Absolutely wonderful experience!! She sleeps all night - which is a huge blessing!! She has brought so much joy to our family.
Alexa adores her baby sister. She is learning how to be my big helper which is really nice.
Anthony and I are doing well...we are very happy and blessed.
Anthony and I are doing well...we are very happy and blessed.
Here are just a few pictures to share. I am at my Grandma's house, so I don't have all of them here. Enjoy!
Below: Ashlyn at 2 weeks old.
The rest of these are at about 2 1/2 months.



13 comments:
Lovely!
She is adorable! =)
I am SOOO excited to see your sweet, new baby! She is so cute! Thanks for posting these!:)
Aww - so glad to see pictures of Ashlyn - she is adorable! I love that first picture of her.
Hey! Thanks for updating! So glad to see you and your little family at Mt Zion. Both of the girls are cuties. Enjoy!
It is about time you update! lol! :) she is a cutie!
So glad for the update. She is a very pretty baby.
yay! love updates! i think she looks a lot like you in the pic where anthony is holding her. hope to see you in april.
She's so adorable! I'm glad everything's going good for you. Don't you just love your wrap?? I have one and really like it. :)
Nice to see an update.
The picture of Alexus and Ashlyn is so cute. We are happy for your family!
Jody Herring
She looks just like you! Such a pretty baby! Congratulations, Adrian.
Thank you for your sweet comment on my blog and for the encouraging Scripture too! Y'all's prayers mean a lot to us!! I'm trying to take care of myself and baby and trusting Jesus to heal everything completely...He is able!!
Congratulations on your adorable baby girl! She's so cute! I'm glad that she sleeps all night for you. After our BUSY Elijah, I'm telling the Lord quite often that I need this baby to sleep all night and to just lay around smiling and cooing. HA!
I was sooo SICK that I didn't think to get a fun picture of you, your sis-in-law and me while we were at your church. What a Bummer!
We had a super time with Amy and Monte back in November.
Take care...and have a wonderful day in Jesus!
Dear Adrian,
Just wanted to tell you that when we were there at your church I loved the little buttons that you had added to the back of your maternity skirt. I never thought that I would be wearing my maternity skirts again, but God had a surprise waiting for us. =D So, the other day I got some buttons and sewed them on the back of my skirt similiar to yours. I really like the cute touch it adds to the skirt! Thanks for the fun idea. =)
I hope that all is well your way! =)
Post a Comment