Hello!!! It has been a long time and I am terribly excited to get to update my blog with some pictures. We have had a very busy year and God has blessed us so much. We built a house this year and that is a lot of work! Anthony spent a good deal of time working on it and if we wanted to see him we pretty much had to go over there to do it! There are still some things that we are wanting to do on it, and we are hoping to get a lot accomplished this spring and summer. We love it though and are just glad to be moved in. And I still have a ton of decorating and organizing to do, but that is not real high on my priority list at the moment because I have 3 little muchkins to care for now and some things have to just drop in whenever I find the time.
Disclaimer: I am not a great photographer in the first place and trying to get 3 kids situated correctly in front of the camera, then racing behind it to snap a photo is NOT easy!!! If you dont believe me - just try it sometime. I did manage a few pics that I thought I would share though. I think we are going to go professional next time, for our sanity ;-).
Alexa is 4 now and growing up so fast! Ashlyn is 15 months and changing all the time. She is trying to talk more and more. So cute when they are learning to talk ;). We are loving watching our girls grow up and learn how to be good sisters to each other. Alexa usually is watching out for Ashlyn and trying to take care of her. Ashlyn, in return loves her big sis and frequently will go up to Alexa for a hug. So sweet!
Our baby boy was born February 16. He weighed 8 lbs. 6 oz. He has been a sweet little blessing to our family and the girls both adore him...so does mommy and daddy. The kitchen.


8 comments:
Yeah!~ I loved reading your update! I think you did a great job taking a picture of the kids! The "natural" poses show alot more personality! :) Of course you know I love the house...so pretty and homey!
Oh my word! I'm a little blown away by your house - that's amazing! And your little man is perfect - loved the pictures.
Congrats on your little boy! You did a good job taking your kids pics...trust me I know how hard it is...(only I have big helpers who help behind the scenes. =)
Love your house! Love your kitchen...I could really cook in that one. =) Your fire place and living room look really nice too! Everything looks so nice.
Thank you for your nice comment...and for y'all's prayers!
I enjoyed the pictures and your house is BEAUTIFUL!!!! Your kids are darling!
Your home is simply beautiful, Adrian! You guys have done great work.
Its so good to see all your pics, now time for easter ones....love ya and squeezes all around!
almost fell off my chair when i saw that you had updated. miss you!
Adrian, Could you please email me your mailing address?
dickinsonfam(at)gmail(dot)com
Heather in Colombia!
Post a Comment