Friday, November 21, 2008

A Thanksgiving Blessing

I hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving this year. We have so much to be thankful for! I am so thankful for God and His faithfulness. I do not say that lightly. God IS Faithful! I appreciate how he has been helping our family this year. I have seen His hand and felt His touch in so many areas of our lives.

I especially wanted to say thanks to all you fellow MOMs. There have been so many times that you all have posted something that has been so encouraging to me. Thank you for sharing your heart, your burdens, spiritual growth, your gifts, your recipes, child-training tips (this is a big one), your precious pictures, and last, but not least, your comments. I have connected with some of you on many different levels, that you didn't know about, but God knew I needed that to happen. He is faithful! I appreciate what each of you have added to my life. I am so grateful for what Jesus Christ has done and is doing in my life...He is a friend that sticketh closer than a brother. May He bless each of you in a very real way during this Thanksgiving holiday.

8 comments:

Grandma Vashti said...

How precious!!God Bless you too!!You are a blessing. Thank you for sharing. Love grandma Vashti

Brenda said...

Cute as can be! Loved the video clip.

Leah said...

Her little voice is so precious. Thank you as well for sharing pictures of your family. Happy Thanksgiving to your family as well.

The Salisburys said...

She is so cute and getting so big! I sure enjoy your blog too and am glad you have been able to post more lately:) Have a wonderful Thanksgiving as well!

Mandy said...

She is SO adorable!!!!

I really enjoyed visiting with you a bit recently! Hopefully I can see you a bit more often!

CALISTA said...

This video clip is just darling! I loved seeing/hearing her! She talks great! Love, Calista

Anonymous said...

I LOVE YOU! I MISS YOU, ADRIAN.
ALEXA, I MISS YOU TOO. I MISS ANTHONY. I MISS ALL OF YOU. I HEARD THE VIDEO YOU MADE. IT WAS CUTE.
TAYLAR SMITH

Anonymous said...

I loved your video.And I miss you gise very much.and tell alexa I said higabe