Alexa being a bossy mommy! This is her new baby doll from Grandma Vashti! She is a cute baby doll! And giving the baby doll a ride in the stroller from Grandma Martha. Not quite the smile I was hoping for, but they are both sweet.
These pics are so precious - and I love the one of you and Anthony. First nite of IHC tonight - very good so it is going to be a crowded week but glad I took time to check and see if you had updated!! We are so Blessed! Love Mom
She is sure growing up! I am looking forward to Ella playing with her dolls. Right now she just chews on their head or arm!! All of your Christmas gifts were very nice! Hope you are having a good new year so far!
5 comments:
Ahh, these are cute pictures of Alexa! Madi has started playing with her baby dolls too, and it is so fun to watch.
These pics are so precious - and I love the one of you and Anthony. First nite of IHC tonight - very good so it is going to be a crowded week but glad I took time to check and see if you had updated!! We are so Blessed! Love Mom
Just wanted you to know I enjoy your blog!
She is sure growing up! I am looking forward to Ella playing with her dolls. Right now she just chews on their head or arm!! All of your Christmas gifts were very nice! Hope you are having a good new year so far!
Always love to see pictures of your baby girl . . .
I'd love to sit and catch up over coffee!
Love,
Liz
Post a Comment