These pictures are not in the best order, but I thought I would post a few since it has been awhile.
I am so excited about getting a sling. I really wanted it to wear when I babysit, but it is a definite bonus that I can still use it for Alexa as well.
I am so excited about getting a sling. I really wanted it to wear when I babysit, but it is a definite bonus that I can still use it for Alexa as well.


9 comments:
Enjoyed the pictures! That Alexa is just sooo cute! I love your sling too. Maybe I'll get me one with the new baby. =)
Very impressed that Anthony helped you clean! :-) I love Alexa's hair in pigtails - she is sooo cute. And the bow you made is adorable!
Parks, cleaning...Spring is almost here, huh?? Love the pix!
Loved the update! Alexa's hair is so cute and BRAVO on the hairbow! Very nice:) You have to email and tell me about the sling....I've been wanting to get one but haven't yet??!!
Enjoyed the pics. Alexa's hairbow looks great!! I love making those!!
I enjoyed the pictures. Great job on the bow and I love her pony tails. She's a little doll!
By the way, I love my slings, too. I have a bonus in that Misty makes them for me. ;)
Alexa is so adorable!! And you did such a great job on the hairbow! It looks perfect!! The sling I had was made totally different - and DeaAnne made mine - but I used it all the time, and loved it! Lots of love, Mom
Love the updated pics. Hope the warmer weather sticks for us here as well.
Great job with the hairbow. Alexa is looking so grown up!
Aw...she finally got enough hair for pigtails!!! There's hope for Payton! Seriously, Alexa is just getting more and more beautiful!
Post a Comment