Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Update

I finally have a good opportunity for an update, but sadly there will be no pictures to go along with it :(.
We have had some changes since my last post, so I will try to catch up a little here.
We sold our house in April, and ended up moving to the parsonage beside our church for a temporary home. It is smaller than what we are used to, but we are grateful for a place to stay for a short time. So now we are building a house on our land! This is very exciting and a lot of hard work. Although Anthony is the one who ends up doing all the hard work :-)! We are currently in the insulation stage and are expecting the sheet rock to be hung on Friday.

We are really really trying to get done at least by January because....
In February we are expecting our third!!!!
WOO-HOO isn't life great. We have been very blessed with healthy children and are so grateful for that. We hope and pray that (boy or girl) ---this baby will be healthy as well.

Now for a little update on the girls.
Alexa is 3 1/2 and VIVACIOUS as EVER! She is pretty much in constant motion and talks all/most of the time. I could use ALOT more energy right now to keep up just with her! She loves to play pretend, reading books, playing with her baby sister and her cousins. Lately she has also started liking to color *a little bit*. I think this is so good for her and try to encourage this as much as possible - hee hee! I am also trying to spend a some time teaching her some preschool type things and she catches on quickly and seems to enjoy that for a little while on occasion. She is a lot of fun.
Ashlyn is 7 1/2 months and a little sweetie. She has become quite a momma's girl- which is okay and sweet really- but I am hoping that she outgrows this a little in the future. It will help me out if she isn't quite so attached when the new wee one arrives. She is developing quite a little personality herself. She will sit and play very well alone- I think this is just WONDERFUL and so helpful to me. She has a ready smile most of the time and is a joy!

Anthony and I are doing well! We are so thankful for God's provision in these uncertain days. I know there are many that in one way or another are feeling the effects of a rocky economy right now and so we do not take this for granted. Hope each of you are having a great summer! God Bless.

7 comments:

Liz said...

Congratulations!!! Excited for a new little one!

Glad to hear you're doing well!

Love you!

Leah said...

So nice to see an update from your family! Congrats on the new baby... hope things continue to go well for you & your famiy :)

Arthur and Jessica said...

Congratulations! New house and new baby, that's a lot of exciting news! Hope everything goes wonderfully for you!

The Salisburys said...

Loved the update!:) Congrats on your upcoming arrival! Miss you!

Brenda said...

Enjoyed the update! So happy for the news on your 3rd baby! Wow!

NatalieJo said...

Hey girl! Just happened to see that you had updated...yeah!! :) I enjoyed reading even though (thankfully) it was not news to me :) Looking forward to seeing you tomorrow. Lots of love!

Keith and Crystal said...

I know I'm behind the times on getting around to blogs, but I just saw this and wanted to say.....CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!

I happy you all are doing well. Wish I could help you move when it's time. :)