Thursday, May 15, 2008

John 3:16

We started having a Children's Hour at our church and the kids are suppose to learn a Bible verse each week. I thought it would be fun to see if Alexa would try to say it for us. I was really proud of her for making it all the way to the end, but you will have to excuse me, I got slightly annoyed with the Reader's Digest interference. Hope you enjoy this Mom.

11 comments:

Dixie said...

How cute! She did a great job!

Dixie

NatalieJo said...

We all set watched this together...SOOO cute! We had lots of laughs and thought the RD was funny...she probably thinks John 3:16 is found in the RD!!
LOVE YA...
Aunt Tyra
Aunt Natalie
Drew
Gabe
Siah
Taylar
Kinsey
Caden
Hannah
Madison

Anonymous said...

Wow! Clap! Clap! Clap! I love the way she said 'Whosoever'How precious.. and it's soo wonderful she has a mother that is teaching her God's word early! Love Grandma Vashti

Brenda said...

That IS cute!!

Andy said...

That was great! I laughed and laughed.
Are her eyes not blue anymore?

The Arender's said...

Hi Andrea!
Her eyes are more green-brown now. No they didn't stay blue. Oh well. Great to hear from you. We need to chat sometime :-)

Anonymous said...

That was AWESOME! I have so say my favorite word was "world" she's talking sooo well and it's so neat to hear her saying Bible verses as "first words"... She'll wanna see this when she grows up a little more... Hope her Great Grandma Goins got to see it too.. I know she would enjoy!
Love you!

Liz said...

I have a good pizza dough recipe and I can e-mail it to you, if you want it.

Loved the vid clip - how fun these days are!

I remember Gracie's fascination with magazines - she loved to systematically pull out pages in the huge phone book - then to try to teach the difference between books we do that to and others . .. :>)

Anonymous said...

That is AWESOME!!!! How old is she? So glad I can comment again with anonymous! You are a GREAT Mom!
Cheryl

The Arender's said...

Cheryl,
Alexa is 17 months. Yeah...sorry about that I didn't realize that I didn't have anonymous checked. It is good to hear from you.
Adrian

Anonymous said...

Adrian, This is just adorable and hilarious! Good for you and Thanks for sharing :)
-Leah