Wednesday, October 7, 2009

It's a..........

Baby Girl!!!!! We are excited to be adding another little girl to our family. She will hopefully be arriving sometime in early December. We are doing a home birth this time and are very excited about it! Hopefully all goes well and she is healthy. I am really excited about decorating the girls room...just a small benefit of having another girl!!! ;-)

Alexa and I are spending a few days in KS this week, which is awesome, but we miss Anthony and are ready to see him again too.

Alexa is growing up so fast and changing all the time. She is looking forward to being a big sister.

10 comments:

Leah said...

Congrats on the new baby girl! Such fun news! :) Have a wonderful time in KS. We look forward to more posts soon!

Anonymous said...

:) I didn't know she was going to post this on her blog or I wouldn't have blabbed it all over facebook! :) - Natalie

Jana said...

Yay--Another girl!! Sisters are the best! :-) Hope all goes well for you!

The Salisburys said...

YEAH RAH!:) So happy for you. It won't be much longer now! Miss you!

Brenda said...

Congrats! So happy for you! Sounds like our girls will be close in age! :-)

Holly said...

So happy for you!

Keith and Crystal said...

Sisters are the greatest. I'm so happy for you guys. I hope you have a wonderful home birth!

Misty said...

Congratulations!! Sisters are a wonderful thing =) I loved my 2 homebirths; it was perfect for us, both times the other girls slept through it all! Hope the rest of your pregnancy and delivery goes smoothly.

CALISTA said...

Yay for another little gal on the way, & love the pic of Alexa! Hope your home birth is a great experience! I hate hospitals. With my first birth I was glad to be at the hospital, but with the second, I just couldn't wait to get OUT of there, so we came home a day early. Call me soon so we can catch up!

Andy said...

thought you weren't telling you turkey!